The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. NDIS provides funds to Australian permanent residents and Citizens aged between 7 to 65 to access various support services so they can live a life of choice and control.
Australian permanent residents, Citizens and some NZ Citizens living in Australia aged between 7 to 65 years and with Permanent or Significant disabilities can apply for NDIS funding. Check out the links below to learn more or give us a call.
NDIS funds services and support items that are reasonable and necessary to live a life of choice and control. The main aim of NDIS funding is to help you maintain a sustainable lifestyle and tick off your personal growth goals.
There are three types of Activities funded under NDIS:
- Core Supports: Most basic support items, including help with daily activities.
- Capacity building Supports: Specialised support to help you meet your goals and plan outcome
- Capital Supports: Funds to buy assistive technology and other home modifications.
- Help with daily personal activities
- Help with household tasks to maintain your home and living arrangement
- Transportation services to help you take part in various community, social, professional and daily life activities
- Help you find and keep a job
- Therapeutic supports, including behaviour support
- Equipment and setup support
- Home modification design and construction
- Capital support to access mobility equipment and vehicle modification
We provide supports under Core Support and Capacity Building Support groups. Our qualified and skilled team members will help you with various daily living and improved living activities.