Assistance with Daily Life
What is this support about?
What activities are funded?
This support type is really about helping you get through the day. As you can imagine from the start of the day till the end, there are a lot of things that you and your family may need help with. Such as helping you get out of the bed, personal care and grooming, eating, getting around to appointments etc. Activities funded under this category include (and not limited to):
- Help with Self-care – e.g showering, grooming and dressing
- House household tasks including cleaning, cooking and shopping
- Support with shared living arrangements
- Assistance with Supported Independent Living
- Short term accommodation (respite)
- In-home support
- Self-management and capacity building support
How can Sustain Care help?
Our support workers will come to you to help you with the most basic day to day tasks. Example include:
- Household tasks
- Take you to group sessions
- Help you in your home or a shared living arrangement
- Community Nursing care
- Respite (coming soon)