Assistance with Social & Community Participation
We understand that feeling part of a group is important to us as human. Therefore, we want to help you go out, meet people, enjoy yourself and try out new things.
What is this support about?
This NDIS funding aims to improve your ability to take part in the community, social and recreational activities. Assistance with Social and Community Participation is a type of Core Support and designed to help you build confidence in and around people you love.
What activities are funded?
This support is part of the Core supports budget and can be used for:
- Group activities (standard and high intensity)
- Group activities in the community (standard and complex needs)
- Group activities in a centre (standard and complex needs)
- Access community social and recreational activities (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Community, social and recreational activities
- Support in employment
How can Sustain Care help?
Sustain Care is committed to providing exceptional care and support. Our well trained and motivated support team can help you with:
- Going out and meeting your friends
- Visiting the places you like, e.g. zoo, library, park
- Attending camps and taking vacations
- Visit places like sports centres, bowling, pubs